• Shany Makeup Palettes: I’m a huge makeup lover/enthusiast, and I’m always jumping at the opportunity to buy things that will give me a better rounded makeup kit at a good price. My Shany Makeup Palette set came with seven palette trays in a sturdy box with an attractive graphic printing of makeup on the exterior. Four of the palette trays are eye shadows, one is blush, one is lips, and the last is concealer/foundation. The quality of the products is excellent! The products are creamy, blendable, and long lasting. It is easy to mix different colors together for your perfect match. I used the darker colors to do some contouring on my cheekbones, nose, forehead, and jawline, and they blended seamlessly with my foundation and melted nicely into the skin. The blushes are very nice colors; some of them are darker and warmer and could be used like a bronzer. They eye shadows were truly a dream to work with. They are extremely pigmented, but not powdery. The colors stick to the skin well. I actually used one of the concealer pans as an eyeshadow primer, which worked well. The colors were easy to blend, and didn’t get muddy as I introduced new colors. There is a good mix of matte, glitter, and satin shadows. The eye looks I have created so far have been eye-catching and lasted all day. The lip products are very nice. They go on silky and are super pigmented. It is easy to make a custom color, or even to create an ombre or gradient lip color. I love the formula of these! I don’t own many lipsticks in pan form because I usually find this type of product waxy, but these are super buttery and soft.
• Cup o’ Coffee Face & Body Maskfrom Lush Cosmetics: I have very sensitive skin and I must say, I love this coffee mask. I recommend only leaving it in for 5-10 minutes tops. I’d definitely wash off the mask before it hardens to avoid any irritation. (I once left it on till it hardens and I had to scrub it off. I also massage it off & rinse with Luke warm water.I like this mask but I just advice if you have sensitive skin to be careful due to its very gritty exfoliants. I suggest Mask of Magnaminty would be more suitable or Love Lettuce.
• Fruits & Veggies: I incoporate a variety of fruits and vegetables into my meal prep every week. I’ve been noticing great changes within my body. I haven’t been as tired, drained and bloated because of my meal prepping!
• Hemp Milk (and Almond Milk. They’re great alternatives to dairy)
• Lavender Epsom Salt, Black Soap, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, Eden All Natural Deep Conditioner, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Tree Oil, Raw Shea Butter Soap, Suave Cocoa Butter, As I Am Twist Defining Cream
✨I’m looking for new products to try for February, so if you have any suggestions, let me know. ✨